A dedicated father tried everything to search for his children privately. Finally, on Matteo James' 12th birthday, a father went to social media to spread the word of his plight. Stephen James posted the following:
I want to say Happy Birthday to my son Matteo. He turns 12 today. I havent seen him and his little brother Zane in 80 days since they were kidnapped to Mexico by their biological mother and maternal grandmother. I miss them tremendously and
I know my sons miss me as well as being scared and confused. Please share this with as many people as possible in the hope that eventually Matteo or someone close to him will see this. Thank you.
The mother of the children was on a supervised visit when she took the children. It is alleged they ran to Mexico with the children. This case, however, takes legal twists and turns from there. The court granting sole custody to the father, Stephen James, is Bell County. CPS and law enforcement involvement from before the children became missing involves Williamson, Tarrant, and Bell Counties. The father lives in Williamson County, the mother lived in Tarrant County. All these municipalities, including the cities within have a hand in. Then, there are the higher ups, due to the nature of Mexico involvement. The issue within all of these municipalities is no one wants to issue the warrant. Every side is waiting for the side to do so. So, as Stephen waits, his children could be anywhere.
The pictures above are the last ones taken by their dad. The children have been missing for almost three months. Imagine if this were your child. Would you want people to scream it from the rooftops for you? If so, help Stephen by doing it for him! Help bring his boys back home. Zane will be celebrating a birthday in November. He needs to be celebrating it with his legal guardian, his Dad!
The only picture found of the mother, Alma Alicia Gomez James (aliases include Alicia Gomez, Alicia James), is not as recent. She's dropped weight, but facial recognition shouldn't be that difficult.
Un padre dedicado intentado todo para buscar a sus hijos en privado. Por último, en el cumpleaños 12 de Matteo James, un padre se fue a los medios de comunicación social para difundir la palabra de su difícil situación. Stephen James publicó lo siguiente:
Quiero decir feliz cumpleaños a mi hijo Matteo. Él cumple 12 años hoy. No he visto a él ya su hermano menor de Zane en 80 días desde que fueron secuestrados en México por su madre biológica y su abuela materna. Los extraño muchísimo y
Sé que mis hijos me echas de menos, además de ser asustado y confundido. Por favor, comparta esto con personas como posibles en la esperanza de que con el tiempo Matteo o alguien cercano a él, verán esto. Gracias.
La madre de los niños estaba en una visita supervisada cuando se llevó a los niños. Se alega que corrió a México con los niños. Este caso, sin embargo, toma giros legales y pasa de ahí. El tribunal otorga la custodia exclusiva al padre, Stephen James, es Bell County. CPS y la participación policial delante de los hijos se convirtió en falta implica Williamson, Tarrant, y los condados de Bell. El padre vive en el Condado de Travis, la madre vive en el Condado de Tarrant. Todos estos municipios, incluyendo las ciudades de tener una mano pulg Luego, están los altos mandos, debido a la naturaleza de la participación de México. La cuestión en todos estos municipios hay nadie quiere emitir la orden. Cada lado está esperando a que el lado para hacerlo. Así que, como Stephen espera, sus hijos podrían estar en cualquier parte.
Las fotos de arriba son las últimas tomadas por su padre. Los niños han desaparecido desde hace casi tres meses. Imagínese si se tratara de su hijo. ¿Te gustaría que la gente lo grita a los cuatro vientos para usted? Si es así, ayudar a Stephen al hacerlo por él! Ayude a llevar a sus hijos de vuelta a casa. Zane estará celebrando su cumpleaños en noviembre. Tiene que ser lo celebra con su tutor legal, su papá!
La imagen sólo se encuentran de la madre, Alma Alicia Gomez James (alias incluyen Alicia Gómez, Alicia James), no es tan reciente. Ella bajó de peso, pero el reconocimiento facial no debe ser tan difícil.
Don't go to sleep tonight. Do not dare close your eyes. There's a mean boogeyman coming to your town tonight, bloodshot eyes and diesel blood. That's what the media wants you to believe.
Today, we get controversial. Today, we go for blood. Why? Because how many times do you hear the media talk about what a great job the life line, the backbone of their country, the hard-working trucker, is doing? Compared to how bad of rapists, womanizers, murderers, outlaws, idiots, drug addicts, and alcoholics truckers are, the media has forgotten how to put the sensationalism and biased points aside and tell the true story.
Let's look at the most recent case in points. We will look at what was said, how it was wrong, and what should've been done. Then, you will learn how to take action and stand up for yourselves against this liberal (learn that liberal doesn't necessarily mean Democratic if you'll be easily offended by my use of the term liberal in this segment) media attack on truckers.
1. Recently, in the Bronx, a tour bus flipped over, killing several. Without interviewing any of the other survivors, they ran with the bus drivers story, which changed 3 times in a matter of hours. First, he swerved to miss an out of control semi. Then, the semi clipped one end, and lastly, he clipped the other end. Right away, every major organization................from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, and Fox, to trucking media outlets started to condemn this hit-and-run truck driver. After several of the survivors were interviewed and all their stories collaborated with each other's, the nation was in for an eye opener. A semi never hit the bus! No, the bus driver was driving erratically and swerving. Several survivors of this horrific tragedy believe the driver fell asleep behind the wheel. So, here we are now with an eye opener and a huge foot in the liberalness of media's mouth. What to do? What to do? Don't issue a public apology to the international trucking community, because it doesn't matter what damage you did by your innacurate reporting. Instead, carry on like nothing ever happened. Let us figure out how to do damage control. I still believe the trucking community is deserving of an apology from all these news organizations, the driver of the bus, and the bus company. See, the bus company hired someone that was arrested for, I believe, murder and attempted murder. How in the world he obtained he obtained his CDL, especially with a passenger endorsement, is way beyond me!
So, how about it media? You want to be responsible, issue an apology openly, and maybe give the credit these hard working men and women deserve? Trucking media, this goes to you too! You were just as irresponsible as the rest of them on this story. It's shameful!
2. R.L. Carter and Fill-More were both compared to Arrow when they shut down. As a matter of fact, if a two truck outfit shut their doors, someone reporting would compare it to Arrow. Not every company is Arrow and not every owner is Pielsticker. The truth behind R L Carter's door closing was revealed by me on www.thetruckersvoice.net. I was the only one at the time that went directly to the source. Fill-More more than took care of their drivers when they closed their doors. Quit jumping the gun, and take the time to get the full story. I'm sick of every company being the biggest boogeyman.
3. Serial killers is another big one. USA Today alone is very guilty about this, as well as some "advocates" (hurting the image of the industry makes you anti-trucker, just saying). Supposedly, since there are bodies ditched on major interstates, and after years of pinpointing these bodies, they can find patterns, it means it must be truckers. Now, I, for one, will not say there aren't a few bad eggs in the bunch. I will, however say, I feel safer in a group of truckers than a group of preachers. If you want to draw conclusions based on the fact the bodies are dumped on the highways, then Ted Bundy and the Jennings serial killer obtained CDL's correct? See, not very fitting and they both left bodies on the sides of the roads. If you would really like me to go into every serial killer who left their dead on the side of highways, like how the Green River Killer put them in the Green River, right off the highway, I can. Quit looking at the ones who bring you your food to want to bring you your food and slit your throat please. I know people that don't have CDL's and travel the country because they can't sit in one place for long. Why don't you look at them first?
A public apology to the trucking industry and credit is needed also for this one, from USA Today and major media sources, including so-called trucking advocates.
4. "I want to be a trucker because they're like sailors with a woman in every port." I heard someone say this before I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine and called him a moron. Where do you think this mentality is bred? That's right............liberal media strikes again. Grant you, we were only teenagers at the time, which was a decade ago, but people still think truckers are that way. Maybe a rare few are total womanizers, but most are family men just trying to make ends meet.
How about a news series showing the true truckers? Help us fix our image.
5. All truckers are not rapists! Once again, liberal media and so-called trucking advocates strike again! I have watched it and read it time and time again. I've went hoarse screaming at the computer and television. Because one in 1000 truckers will rape, they're all hung out to dry. Let's go back to the most are family men. Not to mention, they'd pay a whore instead of getting locked up for rape. Grant you, I personally know of a rapist, 1st degree'er as a matter of a fact, that is still on the road. But he's one...........just one! These women say if they talk to you about their personal lives or sex lives, they're predators and want to rape you. I know all about quite a few of my drivers' sex lives and personal lives. It's called they need someone to talk to and they talk about whatever is on their mind. So, to quote one "advocate," "Who the fuck do you think you are? I'm not your fucking bitch." No, they just wanted a friend and you couldn't get your head unglued from your own ass! Not everyone wants your body ladies, quit thinking they do.
I think, once again, liberal media, and certain "advocates" should apologize, and speak the truth, instead of using sensationalism to get their point across.
What can you do? When you see these injustices, call the person in charge of the station/newspaper and come at them diplomatically, and with facts. You can also email me the facts to email@example.com. I have nothing but time to fight for these images and prejudices.
To all of you, stay safe out there. Till next time...............................