A dedicated father tried everything to search for his children privately. Finally, on Matteo James' 12th birthday, a father went to social media to spread the word of his plight. Stephen James posted the following:
I want to say Happy Birthday to my son Matteo. He turns 12 today. I havent seen him and his little brother Zane in 80 days since they were kidnapped to Mexico by their biological mother and maternal grandmother. I miss them tremendously and
I know my sons miss me as well as being scared and confused. Please share this with as many people as possible in the hope that eventually Matteo or someone close to him will see this. Thank you.
The mother of the children was on a supervised visit when she took the children. It is alleged they ran to Mexico with the children. This case, however, takes legal twists and turns from there. The court granting sole custody to the father, Stephen James, is Bell County. CPS and law enforcement involvement from before the children became missing involves Williamson, Tarrant, and Bell Counties. The father lives in Williamson County, the mother lived in Tarrant County. All these municipalities, including the cities within have a hand in. Then, there are the higher ups, due to the nature of Mexico involvement. The issue within all of these municipalities is no one wants to issue the warrant. Every side is waiting for the side to do so. So, as Stephen waits, his children could be anywhere.
The pictures above are the last ones taken by their dad. The children have been missing for almost three months. Imagine if this were your child. Would you want people to scream it from the rooftops for you? If so, help Stephen by doing it for him! Help bring his boys back home. Zane will be celebrating a birthday in November. He needs to be celebrating it with his legal guardian, his Dad!
The only picture found of the mother, Alma Alicia Gomez James (aliases include Alicia Gomez, Alicia James), is not as recent. She's dropped weight, but facial recognition shouldn't be that difficult.
Un padre dedicado intentado todo para buscar a sus hijos en privado. Por último, en el cumpleaños 12 de Matteo James, un padre se fue a los medios de comunicación social para difundir la palabra de su difícil situación. Stephen James publicó lo siguiente:
Quiero decir feliz cumpleaños a mi hijo Matteo. Él cumple 12 años hoy. No he visto a él ya su hermano menor de Zane en 80 días desde que fueron secuestrados en México por su madre biológica y su abuela materna. Los extraño muchísimo y
Sé que mis hijos me echas de menos, además de ser asustado y confundido. Por favor, comparta esto con personas como posibles en la esperanza de que con el tiempo Matteo o alguien cercano a él, verán esto. Gracias.
La madre de los niños estaba en una visita supervisada cuando se llevó a los niños. Se alega que corrió a México con los niños. Este caso, sin embargo, toma giros legales y pasa de ahí. El tribunal otorga la custodia exclusiva al padre, Stephen James, es Bell County. CPS y la participación policial delante de los hijos se convirtió en falta implica Williamson, Tarrant, y los condados de Bell. El padre vive en el Condado de Travis, la madre vive en el Condado de Tarrant. Todos estos municipios, incluyendo las ciudades de tener una mano pulg Luego, están los altos mandos, debido a la naturaleza de la participación de México. La cuestión en todos estos municipios hay nadie quiere emitir la orden. Cada lado está esperando a que el lado para hacerlo. Así que, como Stephen espera, sus hijos podrían estar en cualquier parte.
Las fotos de arriba son las últimas tomadas por su padre. Los niños han desaparecido desde hace casi tres meses. Imagínese si se tratara de su hijo. ¿Te gustaría que la gente lo grita a los cuatro vientos para usted? Si es así, ayudar a Stephen al hacerlo por él! Ayude a llevar a sus hijos de vuelta a casa. Zane estará celebrando su cumpleaños en noviembre. Tiene que ser lo celebra con su tutor legal, su papá!
La imagen sólo se encuentran de la madre, Alma Alicia Gomez James (alias incluyen Alicia Gómez, Alicia James), no es tan reciente. Ella bajó de peso, pero el reconocimiento facial no debe ser tan difícil.
When you're at home, your road gets a pothole right in front of your house. What do you do? Call the city manager, and in a small amount of time, that tiny pothole is filled.I'm at home, and there's a pothole big enough to house all the minions Hades can hold, and allow them to live comfortably. What do i do? I file a complaint to the truck stop, citing safety, etc. Then, a year later, that pothole is bigger.........the minions of Hades needed a mansion! Did I enter a third world county once I got in a truck? I certainly didn't see that as part of the agreement.
Yet, everywhere you look, truckers are getting the shaft. The few creature comforts you would want the backbone and life supply of your country aren't given to them. Why? Partly corporate greed, partly detached politicians, and the rest are because people are idiots! In this series, we will look at every incident in which these hardworking men and women, and the loved ones who've dedicated their lives to being beside them (like I have), have been treated less than fair. Let's start with the truck stops...........we'll give you some eye openers! 1. Potholes. Yes, there have been trucks damaged by the necssity of these truck stops not patching these. Some I believe attach Hades to the truck stop with how deep they run. I've sent pictures in with this article about a truck's damage from hitting such a said pothole at the Flying J in North Platte, Nebraska.
2. Price gouging, i.e. highway robbery. I take pain meds for a back condition. I try to use OTC's as much as possible for I hate the narcotic side effects of prescriptions. I will say, migraine medicine is one of the best examples I've found. I can buy a pack at any retailer or pharmacy for $3.33. Go to the truck stop and it's $6.98. Pardon me? Same size package for over twice the amoint? This happens to everything from laundry detergent to athlete's foot spray. Why? Because with the sheer volume of customers we all know these truck stops receive, they have yet to figure out that if they would cut the price, we wouldn't be frequenting retailers, etc.
3. Shoving candy bars down your throat. How many times do I have to hear a driver say "If I wanted a Kit Kat bar, I would've grabbed one." The signs for these "awesome promotions" are wallpapered throughout the entire truck stop, including every bathroom stall. When you check out, they must honestly believe you're illiterate, because you have to hear them ask you if you want one. No ma'am, the 500 signs in your store didn't compel me, your rude self won't either.
4. Which brings us to the overall attitude! If I want to go somewhere I'll be treated like a piece of garbage, I guarantee you, I would not frequent it often! Please, when coming to work at a truck stop, leave your attitude at home! These people you give rude looks to, act like their stupid (I was on the phone with a manager yesterday who's cashier had the "I am God" attitude), and treat like your 5 year old child who just colored on the walls with a permanent marker, PAY YOUR PAYCHECK! Without these hardworking men and women, you wouldn't get said paycheck. You also wouldn't have food, cigarettes, juice, clothes, bedding, your furniture in your house, or your house! That's right, they brought every bit of that to you!
5. Corporate America, quit messing with the drivers. Truck stop corporations will network with me until I call a facility a shithole (go to www.thetruckersvoice.net tomorrow for my challenge to them). Face it, if the drivers say it's a shithole, it's a shithole!
6. If you have security, have them do their job! We just recently had 10 screw-on lug nut caps (8" spikes) stolen off the truck. Security was there, but too busy flirting. At the TA Ontario East, security was unaware of a man carrying a gun around the truck stop until Ontario PD had responded to a call. Security should make us safer. 90% of the time, it simply means there's one less welfare recipient. Make sure they are trained properly and doing their jobs properly please!
7. Truck stop execs, do you not hear the entire industry screaming we need more parking? So, why is Little America in Cheyenne allowing ABF to use them as a drop yard. We could barely fit a 13' wide in there due to this. Schneider has rented out part of the Pilot parking lot in Des Moines. There were more pumpkins in the main lot then where their drop spots, which the main lot lost those parking spots for. What's wrong with this pic? (The video of this will be on YouTube shortly under TheTrkrsVoice.) If these companies need lots, they can rent their own!
8. The recession is not over. Claiming it is to try to give a $200 a night rate on a Sunday as your "CDL Special" makes me think you're on drugs! Most company drivers make between 34 and 40 cpm, and the owner ops are drowning!
Truck stops and those who work in them, please remember who made you! You forget the truckers, they'll forget you, and I'll constantly remind them to forget! This is where I draw the line. Fix it or I'll call out the locations and bad experiences as they come in. It will all be fact based. Don't want to network with me because you have a shithole? No problem. The full stop of business at that shithole might make you realize we're fed up!
Drivers and co-pilots, keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down. Till next time, be safe!